Funding for Apprenticeships
Apprenticeship funding is changing from 1 May 2017 with the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy from 1 April 2017.
Paying the Apprenticeship Levy
If you have an annual wage bill of £3 million plus you will have to pay 0.5% of your payroll into your levy pot and this can pay for your Apprenticeship training, but not for other training.
If you do not pay the Apprenticeship Levy you will now be expected to pay 10% of the cost of your Apprenticeship training.
Skills For Care – the Workforce Development Fund
If you are an adult social care employer, you can claim torwards the cost of your employees adult social care qualifications. You can claim for units and qualifications completed between 1 January 2016 and 31 March 2017. Find out more here Skills for Care’s Work Force Development Fund (WDF) or contact us
Norfolk Adult Social Care Funding
If you are receiving QCF /and RQF qualifications in adult social care you may be eligible for Workforce Development Funding (WDF). We can help you apply for this funding.
Below are some examples of the funding available:
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) (46 credits) - up to £690
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (58 credits) - up to £870
- Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (minimum 70 credits over 2 funding years*) - up to £1,050
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services, adult pathways (minimum 80 credits over 2 funding years*) – up to £1,200
- RQF Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management in Adult Care - £400
This funding runs until 31 March 2018.
Call us if you would like to know more about the Apprenticeship funding